To support and protect some of the most vulnerable members of our community, Priceline Pharmacy have implemented the Australian Governments Home Medicine Service for PBS prescriptions for eligible customers.
This temporary service allows for the Australian Government to subsidize home delivery of Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS) and Repatriation Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (RPBS) medications. Importantly this service removes the need for a patient to visit the pharmacy in person.
The delivery service will be free of charge for eligible customers who are:
- Holders of a Concession or DVA card and
- Isolating themselves at home on the advice of a medical practitioner, for confirmed COVID-19 cases; or
- Meeting the current national triage protocol criteria for suspected COVID-19 infection after consultation with either the national COVID-19 hotline, state COVID-19 hotlines, a registered medical or nursing practitioner or COVID-19 trained health clinic triage staff; or
- Aged over 70; or
- Identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander and are aged over 50; or
- People with chronic health conditions or who are immunocompromised; or
- Parents with new babies or people who are pregnant
Free delivery only available for delivery within 5kms of Priceline Pharmacy Karingal Hub. Additional charges may apply outside these areas.
To see if you are eligible for this service, call Priceline Pharmacy on 9789 1699.